Our Client offers a comprehensive range of products and services for all industrial manufacturing intelligence applications in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical and supports their customers with actionable measurement information along the complete life cycle of a product - from development and design to production, assembly and final inspection. With more than 20 production facilities and 70 Precision Centres for service and demonstrations, and a network of over 100 distribution partners on five continents, they empower customers to fully control their manufacturing processes, enhancing the quality of products and increasing efficiency in manufacturing plants around the world.
ICT Executive Search (division of ICT Recruitment) is currently looking to fill the following position.
MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Global Lead
• Build and maintain the internal MES solution comprised of HMI own SW as well as best external packages, with the aim to deliver a "Smart Plant" based on Industry 4.0 principles.
Involvement or lead for customer facing (SaaS) MES solutions.
• Maintain the relationship with the internal user community i.e. understand any new requirements, issues, priorities.
• Maintain the relationship with HMI development community to know and understand their roadmap and enhancements, as well as to provide product feedback (as we will be in many instances the internal customer)
• Manufacturing oriented but good grasp of ERP and PLM/PDM is required.
• Keep abreast of Industry 4.0 and IoT technical evolutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Application life cycle i.e. request management, development, test, production.
• Provide effective customer service.
• Project management.
• Proficiency around installation and configuration for his/her application(s).
• Work within the global IT organization.
• Standards of and best practices in MES.
• Participate in regular training to stay up to date with latest technology and application releases
• Willingness to travel globally for projects (1 or 2 weeks; bi-monthly frequency possible).
• Must be willing and able to work extended hours on occasion, as well as respond to critical issues during non-business hours
o Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or closely related field or comparable apprenticeship.
o Business degree or certifications relevant to area of responsibilities is a plus
o APICS is a plus
o Project Management certification is a plus
o 8+ years of ERP and/or MES project delivery experience.
o Demonstrate roles as Program or Project lead.
o Worked in manufacturing environment.
o Worked in automotive, aerospace, high-tech, SW or electronic industries
o Subject matter expert in at least 3 of the following areas:
Materials Planning Process
Shop Floor control and Capacity planning process
Product structure process
Manufacturing work instructions
o Demonstration of cross functional interaction, sales, service, finance, and operations
o Fluent in English
o Multi-cultural experience
o Creative thinker
o Presentation skills