Marketing Copywriter to join EMEA marcomms team in Prague
Offering a complete mix of short- and long-form copywriting tasks across multiple channels, this role offers a great opportunity to combine the variety and dynamism of creative agency work with the stability and development potential of an in-house position. Based in the EMEA marketing team of a fast-paced international technology company, you'll be supporting the content needs of all kinds of written requirements in all channels.
This position would suit either a marketing copywriter with experience in the technology or software sectors, or a technical writer with a keen interest in marketing and product positioning.
The job holder is part of the EMEA Marketing & Communications team in Prague and reports to the Director Marketing & Communications EMEA.
Marketing Copywriter objectives are to:
- Produce high-quality customer-facing written content across multiple channels, with a focus on measurement and manufacturing technology
- Development of on-brand, technically-oriented marketing copy to include in digital channel, brochures, media releases, articles for third-party publications, white papers and more
- Work with colleagues in the global marketing team to develop and expand the content marketing strategy in line with global objectives
- Work with colleagues in the global marketing team to reinforce the company brand and tone of voice
- Adapt written texts according to audience, ensuring that technical concepts are accessible and understandable for all readers
- Help the company maintain a high standard of written English through diligent proofreading
- An outstanding level of written English (as a first language); other languages are advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of professional written work, conveying complex and technical messages with attention to detail
- Knowledge of the metrology/manufacturing industry is desirable but not essential; an interest in technology and willingness to learn is more important
- Highly-motivated and adaptable personality with a work ethic that produces precise results in a deadline-driven environment
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
For an immediate interview, please apply by sending your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org