PHP Developer work from home!
Czech or Slovak language skills are essential!
Become a member of a team, which provides simple, visually pleasing, fast and effective e-shops to more then 10 000 customers and increasing each day. Our client in Prague 2 is looking for a mature PHP Developer with a minimum of 5 years programming experience to join the team, someone who wants to see the results of their work every day.
• References to your previous projects in PHP5/7
• Good PHP knowledge and overview of basic PHP book functions
• Overview of OOP principals
• Good knowledge of SQL (reference integrity, performance, ...)
• Basic knowledge HTML, CSS, JS
You will be working on
• Development of a complex web application for e-shops - you will get involved in complex projects as well as small partial ones
• Search and goods comparison optimization
• Integration with accounting programs, transportation partners, payment gates and 3rd party service providers in general
• Selected strategic plans - customer shopping behaviour analysis, personalisation of goods offer or empty baskets
What's on offer:
The salary depends on experience and choice of employment type plus benefits
You choose! Work from home or in the Vinohrady office which is close to all modes of public transport.
You choose! Permanent (HPP) or freelance (IC) opportunity!
You choose! Hardware/OS of your own choice -Windows, Linux and Mac
A friendly team that doesn't take themselves too seriously, with lots of social activities but gets the job done
They operate on weekly basis, putting SW into daily production
They practice peer code-review - you can also improve the code of the boss
They use Phabricator for development (project management), Git and Vagrant (isolated copy of production environment)
In the testing environment, they have a virtual copy of production environment including balancer
They operate application on Linux Debian 8 using the following technologies - Nginx, HAProxy, Apache, PHP, MariaDB Galera Cluster, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Capistrano, Less,
Production environment is purely SSD (server disks also NAS)